Saturday, April 17, 2010

UBP2010 After-Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

So the UBP 2010 is officially over! I had a fabulous time, and I'm very much glad I participated in it! I've gained a few new followers, found a ton of blogs I was excited to follow, and hopefully can form many more friendships through it all!

Blogs I found out about through the UBP:
1 - Chi-Annie: at the table - I haven't had much luck finding bloggers from roughly the same area as I am in, and I came across this blog  :)
3 - Bitsy Baby Photography - I love photography and this blog has some amazingly beautiful shots in it!

Now that's just 3, but I have found and begun following WAYYYY more than 3. I look forward to updates from all of you in your blogs!

6 comments:

  1. Following you from the after party. I just found Handbags & Handguns and love it too....what a great name.

    http://mymommyadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked over from the After-Party. The name of your blog caught my attention..as I love to tote around my camera and take shots of everything in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, I was sweetly surprised to stop by and see MY blog on your post =) Thanks bunches, seriously that is surely the highlight of my week! You're the best Mrs. Camera Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer...looks like a missed out on some fun! Will check out these links though...so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Victoria! You won the truffles giveaway on my blog, www.sharingsavingswithyou.com, from last week's Thankful Thursday Giveaway! I posted that you were the winner, hoping you would return, but just realized I didn't have your email. Please email me at sharingsavingswithyou@yahoo.com so I can pass your info on to our sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I can't believe I didn't put my e-mail in there. What a flake I can be! Email has been sent - Thank you so much :)

    -V

    ReplyDelete