Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolution

WOW! What a busy month! Work was hectic, then with the holidays and all that, I'm glad it's calm now! 
I can't believe 2011 is here already! Where did 2010 go? Seems like it flew by.
My Resolutions and/or plans for 2011?
-Update this much more frequently
-Finally make my decision on if I want to go to nursing school this year, or if me and Hubby want to try to conceive this year
-Finally start creating all these crafts and projects and ideas that I have, instead of just hoarding the supplies to do so!
-Start cranking money into savings

Let's hope I can accomplish all of those things!
Anyone have any resolutions for this year? 

Be expecting plenty of updates over the next couple of days, because I have a lot to catch up on!
I hope everybody had a fantastic holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment