Sunday, October 18, 2009

Midnight Madness!

And no, I'm not talking about the awesome 80s movie!





I'm talking about this:


For those Crafters out there, there are some amazing sales going on at Joann Fabrics!

If you're into fleece and flannel (which I most certainly am)
Blizzard Fleece Prints and Solids are 60% off
Snuggle Flannel prints and solids are 60% off
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Thread (best time to stock up!)
50% off plastic storage containers(trying to get organized anyone?)
$0.99 McCall's Patterns
5 for $0.95 open stock scrapbooking paper

Ohhh I was in heaven! Just figured I would share. I came home with some fun new scrapbook paper patterns, and 7 yards of flannel today. I will take $2.39 a yard over $5.99 a yard flannel anyday!

 

 The flower one is to make neck pillows for some of the women in my family as christmas gifts. The owl and bird flannel I don't even KNOW what I'm going to do with yet, but it was so cute I couldn't help myself. Same with the cupcakes.

I'm a sucker for cute fabric!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Must go there today! ;)
    I hope I didn't miss it!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it goes to October 24th, so you should be good to go! :)

    ReplyDelete