Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's For Dinner?

What's For Dinner?
3-Bean Ravioli Minestrone Soup





Ingredients:
1 T. Olive Oil
1 Onion, Chopped
2 Carrots, Chopped
2 Celery Ribs, Chopped
2 Cloves Of Garlic, Minced
3 (14 oz.) Cans Of Chicken Broth
9-oz. Package Of Frozen Baby Lima Beans, Thawed
16-oz. Can Of Light Red Kidney Beans, Rinsed & Drained
16-oz. Can Of Garbanzo Beans, Rinsed & Drained
2 (14.5 oz.) Cans Of Diced Tomatoes
2 t. Italian Seasoning (I make my own by combining oregano, garlic salt, and garlic powder)
1 t. Pepper
1/2 t. Salt

7-oz. Package Of Mini Ravioli (I use cheese tortellini)
Shredded Parmesan Cheese



(I like my onions more than chopped!)
Directions:
Combine First 13 ingredients in a large stockpot. 
Cover & Simmer for 30 minutes.
Add Ravioli and cook 10 additional minutes, or until tender.
Serve with shredded fresh Parmesan cheese.
Makes 14 cups.

And The Finished Product??


Yum Yum!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment