Baby Camera Happy is 33 weeks and 1 day today.
My belly is protruding A LOT now and I feel HUGE. Like just swallowed a house huge. My lungs cannot expand, and just rolling over in bed or walking to the bathroom to pee for the millionth time in a day makes me short of breath. Baby girl is quite active, and she likes to kick and flop around, especially at bedtime. I cannot believe in under 2 months I will be able to snuggle my outside baby!! I passed my glucose test with no problems whatsoever, so it's been nice not having the added worry of that. :)
October 22 - Our Maternity Photos
November 6 - family baby shower
November 13 - friends baby shower
-December 4th - Having a dinner party with a few friends and their babies
- December 9th - Work luncheon/baby shower
- December 10th - Having another dinner party with a few friends
- December 11th - Work Christmas party
- December 25th - Christmas!
- January 9th - First day of maternity leave!
- January 16th - Baby Camera Happy's due date!
- How far along?: 33 weeks and 1 day
- Total weight gain: I was up 25 lbs at my last appt.
- How big is baby?: Little one is the size of a Honeydew Melon this week
- Maternity clothes?:Oh yes. And I've upgraded to the full panel on my maternity jeans, thankyouverymuch. Got a bunch of hand me down scrubs from girls at work so that I should be able to make it through my pregnancy without having problems with work outfits.
- Movement: Baby likes to have dance parties. Upside down dance parties, where her feet dig into my ribs and her head smooshes my bladder. She especially likes bed time!
- Stretch marks?: Not yet! Fingers crossed! <--Still this! My belly is shiny and I have quite the linea nigra going though.
- Sleep?: I am tired all the time. Not just sleepy, yawn a couple times and deal tired. More like falling asleep on the nurses station at work tired.
- Symptoms?: Right now it's rapid pulse, shortness of breath, swollen hands and feet, and pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome. Not to mention continuing on with restless leg syndrome and heartburn so bad that I can throw up foam sometimes. FUN!!!!!
- Food cravings: Popsicles. All kinds of popsicles. I can eat 12 freeze pops in a sitting. I especially love the Snapple Sorbet bars from Walgreens. They are delish!
- Food Aversions: Seafood (which I normally dont' like anyway) smells so vile to me that it can induce vomiting.
- Belly button in or out?: Still an innie, but it's completely flush with my belly.
- What I miss: I miss having energy. I miss being skinny. I feel so fat and uncomfortable right now!
- What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to meeting my little girl!
- Best Moment this week: This week started my new, less hours at work due to pregnancy. Love it. It also put me under the 2 month mark in terms of due date!