I can't believe I'm under 2 weeks away from Baby Camera Happy's due date. On the same token, I cannot believe I'm still pregnant. It feels like I've been pregnant FOREVER.
Bump picture from 1/3/2012
- How far along?: 38 weeks and 2 days
- Total weight gain: I was up 30 lbs at my last appt on 12/21/11
- How big is baby?: Little one is the size of a watermelon this week
- Maternity clothes?: Clothes? Since being put on modified bedrest at 34 weeks it's all about yoga pants and maternity tops!
- Movement: Baby is a party animal. She's always moving. And with how little space she has to move most of said movements are actually a little painful at this point!
- Stretch marks?: Not yet! Maybe this will be the one pregnancy symptom I can get away with not having!
- Sleep?: I am tired all the time.However I am also uncomfortable to the point where I can't sleep worth crap. I can't breathe when I'm laying down, my back hurts when I'm propped up, and I don't have enough velcro to velcro myself to the wall so that I can sleep standing up.
- Symptoms?:Can't. Breathe. Shortness of breath has been terrible. I also have blinding lower back pain, and have been having contractions for 3 weeks. Heartburn is still in the running too, and restless leg hasn't gone away. And I literally ALWAYS have to pee. Always.
- Food cravings: Popsicles are still my #1
- Food Aversions: onions gross me out.
- Belly button in or out?: Still an innie, but it's completely flush with my belly.
- What I miss: I miss having energy. I miss not looking like I swallowed a beach ball. I miss feeling good in general.
- What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to meeting my little girl! I'm so impatient about it that I sometimes randomly burst into tears when she moves, not because it's irritating, but because I just want to hold her and snuggle her and love on her.
- Best Moment this week: Nothing new this week! I got my OB appt moved from tomorrow at 2, to today at 2. I also passed my CCHT exam for work, and can officially enjoy being off work without worrying about anything.