Everyone keeps saying I'm so close, I'm so close. It's almost time. I AM SO IMPATIENT! Everytime I see a baby picture my uterus starts twitching and I get all antsy. I cannot wait to meet this little person that I've been growing for 9 months!
Here is my 39 week and 1 day bump in all it's glory!
- How far along?: 39 weeks and 1 days
- Total weight gain: I was up 30 lbs at my last appt on 12/21/11 - I would add maybe another 2 that will appear at tomorrow's appt.
- How big is baby?: Little one is the size of a watermelon this week, still. OB's weight guess-timate is 7 lbs 10 oz at birth. We shall see!
- Maternity clothes?: Clothes? Since being put on modified bedrest at 34 weeks it's all about yoga pants and maternity tops!
- Movement: Baby is a party animal. She's always moving. And with how little space she has to move most of said movements are actually a little painful at this point! She's not so much able to kick, but when she wiggles free and finds enough room to kick HOLY CRAP does it hurt.
- Stretch marks?: Not yet! Maybe this will be the one pregnancy symptom I can get away with not having!
- Sleep?: I am tired all the time. My sleep the last couple nights has been awful. I will fall asleep early, wake up 2 to 3 hours later, and not be able to fall back asleep until close to 5 AM. Thank goodness for Angry Birds.
- Symptoms?:Can't. Breathe. Shortness of breath has been terrible. I also have blinding lower back pain, and have been having contractions for 3 weeks. Heartburn is still in the running too, and restless leg hasn't gone away. And I literally ALWAYS have to pee. Always.
- Food cravings: Popsicles are still my #1
- Food Aversions: I love food.
- Belly button in or out?: Depends on little one's position! She moved lower the other day and I had an outie for a little while!
- What I miss: I miss having energy. I miss not looking like I swallowed a beach ball. I miss feeling good in general. And I miss being able to wear cute clothing.
- What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to meeting my little girl! I'm so impatient about it that I sometimes randomly burst into tears when she moves, not because it's irritating, but because I just want to hold her and snuggle her and love on her.
- Best Moment this week: Nothing new this week! Hoping to pop out a baby any day now!