Sunday, August 23, 2009

Married Hair

I grew my hair out for well over a year for my wedding. It's really crazy, curly, insane hair. It's gotten super long by now, and is just boring me to tears! My dear husband laughs at the necessity of a married haircut, but I'm going insane here! I want something new!
Here is a picture of it (straightened) from this past January.
And here is the style I'm looking to be able to wear :

Thank you Katy Perry for having absolutely fabulous hair!

I'm still debating on color. Right now it's as close to my natural color as I can remember. I'm debating on going a darker chocolate brown, maybe with some red highlights. But I don't know! I'm hoping to get in this Friday evening, so hopefully by then I can decide.

Any suggestions?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment