Thursday, September 10, 2009

C.D.D.

Ohhh I have it. Crafting Defecit Disorder! I have all these ideas, and they are ready to be made, but haven't been able to actually sit down and complete anything! Work contributes heavily to that, as I am working more hours than I'm used to. I figured if I made a list of the things I want to get done, maybe I have a better chance of finishing them! So here goes (I will update later with pictures, I'm too lazy to even take the pictures right now!)

1 - New fleece blanket! I got some of the cutest fleece ever to make a blanket out of. Sitting down and sewing it would probably only take me 10 minutes, so this will more than likely be the first one done.
Fabrics Chosen:


2 - Fall wreath. I had a 25% off your entire purchase Michael's coupon that I used to gather all the supplies I could need or want for this.

3 - Recipe boxes! I'm making recipe boxes for the ladies in my family for Christmas gifts (as they alll love to cook!). Once again, have all the supplies, just don't have the time to sit down and complete all of them.
* I know nobody wants to think about Christmas yet, but I like to have a goooooood jumpstart on my shopping before October even hits. Call me crazy, because I might be.

4 - I want to sew a more comfortable camera strap than the one I've got right now, since I lug my camera everywhere. I have yet to get fabric to do this. UPDATE 9/16/09: Got the fabrics :)


5 - Start making stock for the Etsy shop that I hope to open before the holidays hit.

6 - Make myself a new pincushion. Mine has seen better days!

7 - Finish making Christmas stockings. They are all cut out, and waiting to be sewn!

This is only some of what I want to do. Add the Beach themed room craft projects onto this, and I have way too many ideas, and not enough hours in the day.

I'm off Monday... so hopefully I will wake up inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment