Monday, November 16, 2009

A Blessing In A Text Message

I got a very exciting text message this morning at about 7 am! I get an unexpected day off tomorrow! No more fretting about a 13 day in a row work streak! I'm relieved, since I have to work late tonight, and tomorrow I would have had to leave very early!

I'm going to finally get some time to sit down and do some crafting tomorrow! Christmas is sneaking up, and I need to start getting ready for it! So be expecting more exciting posts coming soon!

XOXO-
V

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the day off! Little blessings, right?!

    XO*Tricia

    P.S. Did you say Christmas?! What is this?! Ugh! I suppose I should get to it too. I'm sure we'll be having this same conversation this time next month (at least from my end) ;)

    ReplyDelete