Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting To Know You

I sincerely apologize for my lack of updates this week. I've been really sick, and sleeping a lot. I'm starting to feel better, but still waiting on lab results from the doctor to get to the bottom of what is wrong! And on top of that, my car? The one I just put a new engine in a couple months ago?

Definitely broke down again Friday night, and wouldn't start. It has been towed back to the repair shop, but they weren't open all weekend. So I'm stuck with my brothers death trap until mine is fixed. I know I should be grateful that he's willing to let me use his car, but he hasn't gotten in repaired in  years, so now it has no AC (not a big deal for me), no BLINKERS, the stereos don't work, and the brakes are going. Lucky for me I remembered the arm signals they taught us in drivers ed, but people don't pay attention to those anymore. I've gotten more middle fingers and car horns honking at me this weekend, than I have had in all the years I've been driving! My fingers are officially crossed for a quick and easy repair.

Getting to know YOU

I'm linking up to Getting To Know You this week!

The Questions
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? 
I would probably get a nose job. I've always hated my nose. Either that or a breast reduction. These suckers are obnoxious!
 
 
 
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? 
I don't. When I was younger I used to watch Days Of Our Lives though
 
 
 
3. Favorite clothing brand? 
I don't have a favorite brand per se. I don't care where it comes from, if it's cute, and not ridiculously priced, I'm a happy camper.
 
 
 
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? 
I would take the shopping spree. Our house doesn't get messy enough to warrant a maid service!
 
 
 
5. would you ever vajazzle? 
 Not going to lie, I had to google this, and quite frankly I'm a little creeped out by the whole idea of it, so I would have to say no...
 
 
6. Favorite Disney Princess? 
 Snow White
 
 
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? 
I didn't bawl my EYES out, but I did have a good cry at the end of Remember Me. And anytime I watch a Lifetime movie I'm usually guaranteed to bawl...
 
 
 
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? 
 
I've broken a toe in soccer when I was younger, but other than that I am break free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment