Friday, June 4, 2010

In A Yellow House - Photo Challenge June 3rd, 2010

BWS tips button
I know I'm a little late to jump in, but I've been too busy to do much of anything! Today was the 10th day straight that I've had to work. And my next day off isn't until June 8th. I'm exhausted! This week the photo challenge theme is RED! I have a lot of red photos... But I chose one of my faves of all time!
Don't mind the watermark! I'm too lazy and tired to dig out the disk with the original file on it, rather than the copy that will be going up on my website once I'm done putting it together!

3 comments:

  1. Love the low angle you grabbed this at. Very unique and creative shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a neat photo - I'd say it reminds me of something I'd see in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete