Thursday, July 15, 2010

Neutrogena UltraSheer Liquid Daily Sunblock

Great Protection!

 

I recently had the pleasure of trying out Neutrogena UltraSheer Liquid Daily Sunblock. I burn really easily in the sun, but I hate how greasy and sticky most sunblock or lotion makes my skin feel. Neutrogena UltraSheer was great! It has an SPF of 70, which is a must if you are fair skinned like I am. I put it on an hour before a day long trip to the zoo, and was pleasantly surprised that it didn't make my clothing or anything else stick to me! It was very lightweight, and after applying it to my body, I decided it was comfortable enough to put on my face as well. 9 hours and one additional application later, I had a great trip to the zoo with my husband, without crawling into the car burnt to a crisp at the end of the day. I have definitely found my go to sunblock in Neutrogena UltraSheer Liquid Daily Sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment