Saturday, May 1, 2010

Revlon Photoready? Count me IN!

I've never had perfect skin. When I have no breakouts, my skin tone is very uneven. My skin is very inconsistent as well, so it's just a PITA in general.  Then I heard about Revlons new PhotoReady makeup line, and wanted to try it. So I took my $2 off coupons from the newspaper, and went up to Walgreens to get it. It wound up being Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. Which led to me buying both the foundation and the powder. (spent about $16 total)

I'm kind of insane about reading reviews about products before I buy them. And I was sad to find mixed reviews for this. Some people really hate it, and some people swear by it. But I'm a makeup junkie, so I couldn't resist trying it out for myself!

The bottle itself is a very generous size, and it has a pump on it, which I love! The product has a little bit of shimmer to it, but I barely noticed it at all once it was on. The foundation is smooth and lightweight. Doesn't feel sticky at all. It advertises as " Complete Coverage", which I agree it has, but it manages to do it without looking totally fake and caked on.

All in all, I love this product! I've been using it for about a week now, and plan to continue using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment